It is ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia! What a great opportunity to learn and network with other educational technology advocates.
June 28 – Started at 8:00am with a great #satchat discussion on the Technology Revolution in our schools.
- What’s involved in a technology revolution?
- Why is it necessary to have a Technology Revolution in our schools?
- How can teachers have a voice… How can students have a voice…in this Technology Revolution?
- How can parents and the community help?
- How can school leaders ensure the success of the Technology Revolution?
Here is the link for the live #satchat held at ISTE posted on youtube: #satchat live at ISTE 2014